Service pins, custom made lapel pins or employee lapel pins are a great way to bolster attention for Non-Profit Organizations.
Below are the Top 10 reasons Non Profit Organizations should consider purchasing custom lapel pins.
1. Just because the cost of employee lapel pins, service lapel pins or even custom made lapel pins are low, does not mean the value of the pins is low. Remember, employees love recognition, and although this may not cost a lot monetarily, the act of giving the pin as an emblem of recognition is where the true value will be found by the recipient.
2. Custom made lapel pins, employee lapel pins and service lapel pins are made of high quality material and will last a long time.
3. Most Non Profits want to acknowledge the hard work of their volunteers, but may not always have the capital to spend on that recognition. These custom made pins are a great way to recognize volunteer’s hard work without breaking the bank.
4. When sending “Thank You” notes, or event reminders to target audiences, custom made lapel pins or standard lapel pins are easily attached to these reminders and add value to the message being sent.
5. Most Non Profit Organizations host a number of special events throughout the year. There is no better way to commemorate these events than with the gift of custom made lapel pins, employee lapel pins, or service lapel pins.
6. Given the size and light weight of each of these service lapel pins, employee lapel pins or custom made lapel pin will not add much to the overall weight of any mailings. Due to the small overall weight, mailing custom made lapel pins will not add much, if anything, to the cost of postage.
7. Different customizations of lapel pins can signify different levels of giving to the organization. For example, anyone who donates to the cause will receive custom made lapel pins, however; someone who goes above and beyond in their giving may receive the standard lapel pin customized with additional features such as added gemstones.
8. Whether or not you are ordering for the first time or reordering service lapel pins, employee lapel pins or custom made lapel pins, the process is similar to ordering standard business cards. Because most of these service lapel pins, employee lapel pins, or even custom made lapel pins can be ordered in bulk, it makes the overall process simple and easy to repeat as needed.
9. As with anything else, ordering service lapel pins, employee lapel pins or even custom made lapel pins in bulk will save money. As previously mentioned, most Non-Profit Organizations need to get the word out on their organization as much as possible. The more service lapel pins purchased at one time, the more cost effective it will be for the Non Profit.
10. One of the best ways to get recognition is through word of mouth. What better way to do this than through employee lapel pins or service lapel pins. When one of these custom made pins is recognized by someone other than the wearer of the pin, what better conversation piece, and more importantly, opportunity to discuss the Non Profit?
In closing, custom made pins are a great way for those working for a Non Profit to get their organization’s name out there. In addition, these pins are a cost effective method for the Non-Profit to generate attention, and potentially new donors.
For more information about Lapel Pins, Recognition Pins, Recognition Pin, Custom Lapel Pins, Lapel Pin, Employee Recognition Pins, Service Pins, Years Of Service Pin, and Recognition Lapel Pins, please click on the appropriate link.