Our die-struck high polish lapel pins have a jewelry-like appearance, and are the top lapel pin choice for those customers looking for an elegant, high-class lapel pin. These pins are plated in gold, silver or even copper before being polished by hand.
When you choose a die-struck high polish lapel pin, there are many options to create a stunning pin. One is to sandblast the recessed areas to create a two-tone appearance, or those areas can be filled with soft or hard enamel colors for a brilliant highlight. Add gemstones for an extra special touch and a higher perceived value, or upgrade to a deluxe flat-clutch fastener.
Sample High Polish Pins
Our most classy lapel pin style.
Die Struck High Polish Lapel Pins Price List
|As low as...||3.10||2.70||1.97||1.68||1.44||1.36||1.18|
- When you need an elegant, high-class lapel pin
- To add a special touch to a lapel pin with a gemstone
- To recognize employee service and thank volunteers
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide a memento for visitors to state, national or theme parks
- Businesses, associations and organizations
- Fundraisers, volunteer groups and non profit organizations
- Graduates, universities and schools
- State and national parks
- Zoos, aquariums and museums
- Commercial exhibitions and conferences
- Military departments and emergency services
- Religious, political and membership groups
- Sporting clubs and athletic groups
- Motorcycle, car and RV enthusiasts
If you don’t see your group in the list, that’s not a problem. Your custom lapel pin is within your reach, and we can help — just request a quote.
How to Order Your Die-Struck High Polish Lapel Pins
When you order a die-struck high polish lapel pin, there are several factors to consider. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your custom die-struck high polish lapel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!