Custom etched enamel pins, also known as photo-etched soft enamel pins, have a very specific look and feel that is very popular. No matter how modern the design may be, there is always a sense of timelessness with a custom enamel lapel pin that goes beyond the antique process we use for our die-struck pins and coins.
Custom etched enamel pins are also known for their ability to capture an impressive amount of small detail as well as being the lightest weight enameled pin we make. Fine detail is achieved by using a unique acid-reaction process, rather than die striking, to create the color cavities. The high detail in combination with its light weight make it a popular choice for those looking for trading pins, promotions and other types of giveaways.
Sample Etched Enamel Pins
Impressive Detail Achievable With These Pins.
- When you need a customized pin with a lot of detail
- When you need a lightweight pin
- To create a detailed pin for promotions, giveaways or trading
- To say thank you to fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and recognize employee service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide souvenirs for visitors to parks, zoos and aquariums
- Trading and collecting
- Non profit and volunteer organizations
- State and national parks
- Theme parks, zoos, aquariums and museums
- Exhibition and conference attendees
- Police and fire departments
- Military divisions
- Fraternities, sororities and other school organizations
- Motorcycle, car and RV enthusiasts
- Membership, political and religious groups
- Associations and organizations
- Sporting and athletic clubs
Don’t see your group in the list? No problem. We will happily make your custom enamel lapel pin—just request a quote.
How to Order Your Custom Etched Enamel Pins
There are several factors to consider when you order a custom etched enamel pin, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about ordering custom enamel lapel pins:
Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your custom etched enamel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!