Because printed lapel pins do not require liquid enamel color fill, they allow a logo or design to be recreated without the need for fine metal lines around the colors. This makes it the most versatile lapel pin on the market, without question.
Custom printed lapel pins come in three types, and we manufacture them all: Screen printed pins, CMYK printed pins and photo dome pins. Choose between having a pin with color reaching to the edges of the pin, or a metal edge created from brass or stainless steel. We coat each pin with a thin epoxy coating to ensure its durability and provide a beautiful finish.
Sample Printed Lapel Pins
Unquestionably, the most versatile Lapel Pin.
Printed Pins Price List
|As low as...||2.88||2.23||1.62||1.36||1.34||1.15||1.02|
- To create a logo or design without metal lines around the colors
- To create a lapel pin with a photo
- To create a lapel pin that features a logo’s exact PMS colors
- To design a lapel pin with versatility
- To recognize fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and years of service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide mementos for visitors to theme parks, zoos and aquariums
- As promotional advertising at exhibitions or conferences
- Advertising agencies
- Businesses and corporations
- Non profit organizations and trade associations
- Graduates, universities and schools
- Museums and state or national parks
- Theme parks, zoos, aquariums and botanical gardens
- Exhibitions and conferences for commerce, collectors and enthusiasts
- Athletic and sporting associations
Don’t see your group in the list? No problem. We will happily make your custom lapel pin—just request a quote.
How to Order Your Printed Lapel Pins
There are several factors to consider when you order a hard enamel lapel pin, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about ordering hard enamel pins:
- CMYK printed pins: Also called four-color process or offset printed pins, and are produced by printing your custom design digitally onto an adhesive label. Then each label is individually placed onto metal backing, leaving a border when required, then a clear epoxy dome is added to protect the label from scratching and fading. A CMYK printed image can be added on top of any of our enameled styles as a photo insert, at extra cost. An epoxy coating is added to protect it.
- Screen printed pins: Solid areas of PMS colors are laid down over a metal surface where needed. Sometimes metal areas are left exposed as part of the design. Epoxy coating is added for protection.
- Photo dome pins: Photo dome pins are created by taking an actual photo and printing it on to a label via our CMYK process. They are finished by adding a clear, flexible label, making them a bit thicker than our standard printed pins.
Ready to order? Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your printed lapel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!