Custom Airline Lapel Pins
One way airlines can honor their employees is through the presentation of a recognition pin, whether it be service pins or custom lapel pins. The use of a recognition pin and the manner in which service pins and lapel pins are presented can go a long way toward easing the stress that accompanies the job.
1. First and foremost, the use of the recognition pin, be it service pins or lapel pins, draw recognition to both the employee and the airline. What better way to garner free advertising than to ensure every airline employee has at least one form of recognition pin, be it service pins or lapel pins, branded with the airline’s name and logo?
2. Although most fliers know the airline they prefer to fly on, having airline employees don a recognition pin stresses the brand name during each customer interaction. If each employee who comes in contact with customers sports service pins or lapel pins featuring the airline’s brand name, the chances of the airline being positively perceived by the customer increases.
3. Not only does the use of a recognition pin draw attention to the airline, it increases awareness of the brand within the general marketplace. In addition, service pins and lapel pins can be used to signify varying levels of security within an organization. Customizing a recognition pin with one of the various universally recognized symbols for security identifies the person wearing the pin with a specific role in a manner appropriate for the setting. In such cases, the design of the employee pin is strongly influenced by the setting and the intended perception it draws from people viewing it.
4. Thoughtful customization can be used to signify both different levels of security within an organization while at the same time, the recognition pin can
commemorate levels of employee achievement. Service pins and lapel pins can be customized through the use of precious metals and synthetic gemstones to signify milestone achievements within an organization.
5. Customization of a recognition pin does not stop at symbolizing security or varying levels of achievement. Service pins and lapel pins can be customized to indicate almost anything related to service within the industry. Companies can opt to use different colors, precious metals, or gemstones to indicate years of service as well as other significant achievements. Truly, the sky is the limit. The ability to customize service pins and lapel pins set them apart from other options available on the market. Customization is a cost-effective way to recognize employees and the companies they work for.
In closing, the airline industry is often fraught with stress; the brand recognition and employee goodwill that recognition pins can produce are one means of helping the industry move forward through good times and bad. The use of a recognition pin, whether it be service pins or lapel pins, is a positive way to motivate employees and enhance brand recognition.