Your first pin creation can be a simple process.
Inspiration can come from many sources, including other pin designs!
- The first thing to consider is to identify how the pins will be used, as this will allow us to suggest the correct pin style for your event.
- For example a Years of Service pin would more than likely be a pin made with shiny gold or silver plating with sandblasting and engraved with years of service compared to a printed trading pin made with glitter ink and blinking lights.
- The second step is to decide on the metal finish. Metal finishes are available in antique, satin, shiny as well brushed metal.
- Step number three is to pick the size of your lapel pin. Sizes range from a very small pin that measure 1/2″ to extremely large pin that measures 2″ If your design is round we recommend 7/8″. Square pins are usually made 1″, rectangle pins 1 1/8″ and oval pins can be as large as 1 1/4″.
- Step four is to send us your sketch or pin ideas and let us create a proof for your review. The proof process allows You and our design team to create your design and suggestions will made to metal finish, color placement and sizing and 2-D versus 3-D. This service is included with every order.
- Step five is to go ahead with production, which starts as soon as you give us your proof and order approval. If time allows pre-production samples can also be created prior to full production as a final way to approve your pin design. Please let us know if you have a deadline and we will mark your order as a Rush Order.
- Step six Pin delivery is normally 2 weeks after your proof was approved. If your order was a rush, special shipping arrangements will made so your pins arrive on time. Feel free to contact us and we look forward to working with You.