If you want to reproduce a photo on your coins, choosing printed coins is the best way to ensure quality results. With full-color offset printing and PMS color matching, we can match any color on your logo and make sure your photo or artwork pops with color. We also offer recessed areas and recessed borders on our printed coins, which allows our customers to order a coin with full-color photo reproduction with the look of a die-struck coin.
Who Uses Printed Coins?
So many individuals, businesses and groups can use custom printed coins for their needs, but here’s a short list of some of the many organizations that order from us frequently:
- Advertising agencies
- Businesses and corporations
- Non profit organizations and trade associations
- Graduates, universities and schools
- Museums and state or national parks
- Theme parks, zoos, aquariums and botanical gardens
- Exhibitions and conferences for commerce, collectors and enthusiasts
- Athletic and sporting associations
Don’t see your group in the list? No problem. We will happily make your printed coin—just request a quote.
Printed Coin Gallery:
Why Order Custom Printed Coins?
- To create a custom-made coin with a photo
- To create a custom-made coin that features a logo’s exact PMS colors
- To design a custom-made coin with versatility
- To recognize fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and years of service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide mementos for visitors to theme parks, zoos and aquariums
- As promotional advertising at exhibitions or conferences
How to Order Your Custom Printed Coins
There are several factors to consider when you order a printed coin, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about ordering custom-made coins:
Can you engrave the printed coins?
Yes, for an additional charge, we can engrave the coin with a small logo, message or date.
Which printed coin type is best for my needs?
Our process is designed to work with your needs. We guide you in creating the initial design, if needed or we can work with you to customize a pre-existing design idea you may have. Our experienced staff can give you suggestions to enhance or modify your design as need in order to ensure that your design is perfectly suited for production. Once you approve a final design, it is die-struck into thick bronze or copper, both sides being struck at the same time, then electroplated, sandblasted and polished. Hard enamel color is added before polishing, and soft enamel added after polishing, but all color is applied by hand.
How long will it take to get my custom printed coins?
Production time for our custom-made coins varies depending on the style of coin you choose, but it normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. Rush jobs can usually be accommodated for an additional charge.
Why should I order my custom printed coins from Monterey Company?
Because we provide all design and artwork at no charge and have low minimum quantities. We give all of our customers the best quality and the best prices, with fast production times and top-notch customer service.