Nursing Pinning Ceremony Pins Made In Days!
Nursing Pins Are Made For Pinning Ceremonies, Graduations And To Wear Daily
Nursing pins recognize the work of nurses has an extensive history that goes as far back as the late 1800s, creating a time-honored tradition that is treasured. The tradition began as a way to identify the nurse’s school and the level of training they’d completed, and custom nurse school pins still remain as a way for graduates to celebrate and experienced nurses to be recognized for their years of service.
Jewelry Quality Nusing Pins
Custom nursing pins have become a way to celebrate years of service, define departments and specializations, and communicate with patients. We especially like the kid-friendly pins, which are used by nurses to break the ice with younger patients who are scared and undergoing hospital treatment. It’s not just alma mater insignias, crosses or dates on school pins anymore; now you’ll find cartoon figures, syringes, lollipops, smiley faces, and hearts, just to name a few. Our pins are made using the highest quality gold or silver plating. Our designs are made by hand and have a jewelry-like finish.
5 Ways Hospitals Use Lapel Pins
Recognition of those who work in these fields plays a key role in ensuring those efforts do not go unnoticed. One way to do this is with the use of employee recognition pins. Below are the top five benefits for the use of the recognition pin, employee recognition pins or lapel pins in this industry.
1. Using a lapel pin to recognize the nurses within your industry is recognition of the industry itself. Employee recognition pins or lapel pins signifying those individuals that make up the nursing staff it a great way to acknowledge those employees as well as the industry in which they work.
2. Nursing pins are a great way to acknowledge a certain level of achievement has been reached. Whether it be employee recognition pins or lapel pins touting varying levels of achievement such as RN pins, BSN pins, LPN pins, NP pins, MSN pins, MD pins or DNP pins, each can be customized to let others know how far each individual has progressed in this field.
3. The customization and use of the recognition pin can also be used to create pinning ceremonies for milestones and events. Whether it be a promotion achieved or goal reached, the use of these employee recognition pins or lapel pins can signify to others the accomplishments of the bearer of such pins. These ceremonies also add merit to the hard work and achievement of those receiving these employee recognition pins.
4. Having the recognition pin displayed as part of the uniform serves as a daily reminder and symbol of the
hospital and nurses dedication and awareness of its accomplishments. These lapel pins or employee recognition pins not only allows others to see the accomplishments of the employee touting the pins but also reminds the employee themselves of all of the hard work and dedication they have put into their role within the organization. These lapel pins help continue to instill the values and goals of the organization on a routine basis.
5. The use of the recognition pin is a great way to recognize their commitment to the field of medicine and to helping others. The recognition pin not only recognized individual commitment to their field but also declares to others the individual commitment of the bearer. These employee recognition pins and lapel pins let others know the achievements made by the nurses and other hospital staff, which will point to their commitment to the field.
Can you engrave my pins?
Yes, for an additional charge, we can engrave the back of the nursing school pin with a small logo, message or date.
Can you match my nursing school logo colors?
We can match colors exactly on most of our custom nursing school pins. The exception is our cloisonné pins, as they are limited to a few hundred rich colors.
How do nursing pins attach to clothing?
The most common fastener for our pins is the post and clutch fastening, which pushes through clothing. If you prefer a fastener that does not pierce clothing, we can provide a magnet for an additional charge.
What are nursing pins made out of?
You can choose from copper, bronze or iron. The magnet fastener requires the pin to be made from iron in order to create a powerful hold.
Which pin style is the best?
All of our styles will make beautiful pins, but what’s best for you depends on your project, artwork, and budget. We suggest printed pins for an exact reproduction of a logo, which will also lower costs in a custom design. Hard enamel pins cost more, but the result is a heavier, more substantial lapel pin. Choosing an antique or two-tone finish will provide a lapel pin that looks elegant and has a higher perceived value.
How long will it take to receive an order?
Production time varies depending on the style of the pin you choose, but it normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. Rush jobs can usually be accommodated for an additional charge.
Why should I order my custom nursing pins from Monterey Company?
Because we provide all design and artwork at no charge and have low minimum quantities. We give all of our customers the best quality and the best prices, with fast production times and top-notch customer service.