Are you Familiar With Die Struck Antique Pins?
Antiqued by hand, our die-struck pins can also have color added into the recessed areas, making them a great choice for highly detailed designs. Die-struck antique lapel pins are the right choice for showing the details not normally revealed by other custom-made lapel pin styles, especially when your design includes an animal, a face or a vehicle, as seen in our gallery below.
The Monterey Company’s artists can add a light, medium or dark finish to your customized die-cast antique lapel pins, as well as add texture to the recessed areas to create a more three-dimensional appearance ( 3D ).
Request a Quote for custom lapel pins today, or call us at (877) 290-9290 to speak with an expert. We’ll help you design a custom pin to your exact needs.
Sample Antique Lapel Pins
These pins are great for showing the details not normally seen on most pin styles.
Why Order Die Struck Antique Pins?
- To create a pin that has enhanced details and contrast
- To create a truly elegant pin that looks like an heirloom
- To say thank you to fundraisers, volunteers, and employees
- To create a unique promotional, branded company item
- To show company pride and recognize employee service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide souvenirs for visitors to parks, zoos, and aquariums
How to Order Die Struck Antique Lapel Pins
Before you order a die-struck antique lapel pin, consider these frequently asked questions below:
Will my die-struck antique custom pins take long to make?
Production time normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks, but it varies depending on the style of pin you choose. For an additional charge, we can usually accommodate rush orders.
Why should I order from Monterey Company?
Unlike other companies, we don’t require high minimum quantities, and we provide all design and artwork at no charge. All of our customers receive top-notch customer service, the best quality, and the best prices, along with fast production times.
Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your custom die-struck antique lapel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!