Looking for a hard enamel pin with extra printing?
These hard enamel pins can be printed on top of the hard enamel to allow for extra design details. Our classic new enamel lapel pins have an elegance and quality that are rivaled only by the
time-honored beauty of the cloisonné technique. However, the modern technology used to make our hard enamel lapel pins provides the advantage of PMS color matching, which cloisonné lapel pins cannot. With the choice of over 1,000 Pantone colors, PMS color matching enables you to create custom lapel pin that are both vibrant and colorful.
Sample Hard Enamel Pins
An elegant and very high quality hard enamel lapel pin.
- To create a pin as beautiful as a cloisonné pin, but without the lead, making the pins better for the environment
- To say thank you to fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and recognize employee service
- To create a branded promotional piece for your company
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide souvenirs for visitors to parks, zoos and aquariums
- Volunteer and non profit organizations
- Companies, trade associations and business organizations
- Graduates, universities and schools
- State and national parks
- Museums, zoos, aquariums and botanical gardens
- The military and emergency service departments
- Athletic and sports clubs
- Motorcycle enthusiasts and collectors
Don’t see your group in the list? No problem. We will happily make your custom lapel pin—just request a quote.
How to Order Your Classic New Enamel Lapel Pins
There are several factors to consider when you order a classic new enamel lapel pin, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about ordering classic new enamel pins:
Ready to order? Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your custom classic new enamel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!