Custom Nursing Pins
Custom nursing pins with your design made to order! We make nursing pins with your design or logo in a gold or silver plating. Choose between soft and hard enamel or even cloisonné. Add gemstones or engrave your years of service to your pin design. We make traditional shapes as well as custom-shaped that follow your logo shape. Not sure where to start? Start by sending us your design ideas and we will create a free proof for your review.
Nursing Pinning Ceremony Pins Made In Days!
Nursing Pins Are Made For Pinning Ceremonies, Graduations
Nursing pins recognize the work of nurses has an extensive history that goes as far back as the late 1800s, creating a time-honored tradition that is treasured. The tradition began as a way to identify the nurse’s school and the level of training they’d completed, and custom nurse school pins still remain as a way for graduates to celebrate and experienced nurses to be recognized for their years of service.
Medical Lapel Pins
Custom medical pins have become a way to celebrate years of service, define departments and specializations, and communicate with patients. We especially like the kid-friendly pins, which are used by nurses to break the ice with younger patients who are scared and undergoing hospital treatment. It’s not just alma mater insignias, crosses or dates on designs anymore; now you’ll find cartoon figures, syringes, lollipops, smiley faces, and hearts, just to name a few. Our designs are made using the highest quality gold or silver plating. Our designs are made by hand and have a jewelry-like finish. We have many design option when creating silver or gold lapel pins including adding gemstones and magnet backs.
The earliest hospital pins were created by fine jewelers.
Medical Pins issued to hospital personnel, predominantly doctors, is a tradition that has its roots in Nursing. Back in the late 1800's Florence Nightingale began the tradition by being awarded The Red Cross of St. George for her selfless service during the war. She chose to turn this into a tradition and bestow lapel pins to graduating nurses at the Nightingale School of Nursing. All nurses graduating each year from their grueling coursework is given a nursing or medical pin to honor them as amazing individuals who commit to and make it through the rigorous training required to becoming a Nurse.
We make custom medical lapel pins!
As you can imagine, an array of colors, symbols, and styles are available to use in the designing of a Medical pin, and all of the ones that we have made here at The Monterey Company are simply exquisite and teeming with elegance.
The shape of nursing pins vary of course, and there is no one way or even a traditional way to make them. This could be what school the honored graduating nurse is from and what the year of graduation was. No matter what manner the Medical pin is designed in, the one thing that is clear is that these custom lapel pins are really more of a badge of honor than anything else. An acknowledgment of the grueling, time and labor intensive preparation each medical professional has had to go through to reach the completion of their training. For their tireless work and constant care of all of us in our time of need, we thank them and honor their achievement and dedication.
5 Ways Hospitals Use Nursing School Pins
Recognition of those who work in these fields plays a key role in ensuring those efforts do not go unnoticed.
1. Using pins for nurses within your industry is recognition of the industry itself. As they signify those individuals that make up the nursing staff it a great way to acknowledge those employees as well as the industry in which they work.
2. Nursing pins are a great way to acknowledge a certain level of achievement has been reached. There are a variety on styles levels of achievement such as RN, BSN, LPN, NP, MSN, MD or DNP, each can be customized to let others know how far each individual has progressed in this field.
3. The customization and use of a medical pin can also be used to create pinning ceremonies for milestones and events. Whether it be a promotion achieved or goal reached, the use of these employee pins can signify to others the accomplishments. These ceremonies also add merit to the hard work and achievement of those receiving these awards
4. Having a nursing pin displayed as part of the uniform serves as a daily reminder and symbol of the
hospital and nurses dedication and awareness of its accomplishments. These styles not only allows others to see the accomplishments of the employee touting the pins but also reminds the employee themselves of all of the hard work and dedication they have put into their role within the organization.
5. The use of the medical pin is a great way to recognize their commitment to the field of medicine and to helping others. They recognize an individual commitment to their field but also declares to others the individual commitment of the bearer. They let others know the achievements made by the nurses and other hospital staff, which will point to their commitment to the field.