Custom Nursing Pins
Custom nursing pins are made to order! We make designs with your logo in a gold or silver plating. Choose between soft and hard enamel or even cloisonné. We make traditional shapes as well as custom-shaped with gemstones that follow your logo shape. Not sure where to start? Start by sending us your ideas and we will create a free proof for your review.
Nurse Pinning Ceremony Pins Made In Days!
Nursing Pins Are Customized For Pinning Ceremonies, Graduations
Nursing pins recognize the work of nurses has an extensive history that goes as far back as the late 1800s, creating a time-honored tradition that is treasured. The use of pins began as a means to identify the nurse’s and the level of training they’d completed, and custom nursing school pins still remain as a way for graduates to celebrate and experienced nurses to be recognized for their devotion.
Medical Lapel Pins
Custom medical pins have become a means to celebrate years of tenure, define departments and specializations, and communicate with patients. Our products are created by hand and have a jewelry-like finish. We have many options when creating silver or gold designs including adding gemstones and magnet backs.
The earliest hospital pins were created by fine jewelers
Medical Pins issued to hospital personnel, predominantly doctors, is a tradition that has its roots in Nursing. Back in the late 1800's Florence Nightingale began the use of nursing awards by being awarded The Red Cross of St. George for her selfless service during the war. She chose to bestow awards to graduating nurses at the Nightingale School of Nursing. All nurses graduating each year from their grueling coursework is given a nursing or medical pin to honor them as amazing individuals who commit to and make it through the rigorous training required to becoming a Nurse.
We make custom medical lapel pins!
As you can imagine, pins come in an array of colors, symbols, and there are many options available when designing a Medical pin, and all of the ones that we make here at The Monterey Company are simply exquisite and teeming with elegance. No matter what manner the Medical pin is designed in, the one thing that is clear is that these are really more of a badge of honor than anything else. An acknowledgment of the grueling, time and labor intensive preparation each medical professional has had to go through to reach the completion of their training. For their tireless work and constant care of all of us in our time of need, we thank them and honor their achievement and dedication.
What does a Nursing Pin Symbolize?
Nursing pins come in gold or silver and are awarded to newly graduated members of accredited nursing programs by the school from which they received their education. They are presented at a pinning ceremony by program leaders and members of faculty, symbolically welcoming graduates into the nursing profession.
Custom Registered Nurse Pins: Personalized RN pins are customarily awarded by college and university nursing programs to signify the completion of graduates’ nursing education. They are designed with the traditional Maltese Cross, with insignia from the university, or with logos specific to the various nursing programs. From simple plated logos with antique finishes to color enamel filling, They are an aesthetic reflection of years of dedication to nursing education.
Pharmacy Pins are awarded to and worn by members of the medical and pharmaceutical field. Designed with the classic Rx logo and institution-pertinent insignia, theyeutical field or to celebrate various milestones and are worn on the lapel of laboratory coats.
How Medical Professionals Use Nursing School Pins
Recognition of those who work in these fields plays a key role in ensuring those efforts do not go unnoticed.
1. Using pins for nurses within your industry is recognition of the industry itself. As they signify those individuals that make up the nursing staff it a great way to acknowledge those employees as well as the industry in which they career.
2. Nursing pins acknowledge a certain level of achievement has been reached. There is a variety on styles levels of achievement such as RN, BSN, LPN, NP, MSN, MD or DNP, each can be customized to let people know how far each individual has progressed in this field.
3. The customization and use of a medical pin can also be used to create pinning ceremonies for milestones and events. Whether it be a promotion achieved or goal reached, they can signify to others the accomplishments. These ceremonies also add merit to the dedication and achievement of those receiving these awards
4. Having a nursing pin displayed as part of the uniform serves as a daily reminder and symbol of the
hospital and nurses dedication and awareness of its accomplishments. These styles not only allows people to see the accomplishments of the employee but also reminds the employee themselves of all of the hard work and dedication they have put into their role within the organization.
5. Using medical pins: They recognize an individual commitment to their field. They let staff members know the achievements made by the nurses and medical staff, which will point to their commitment to the field.