Custom religious pins are designed using an insignia or emblem. Made using a bronze or iron base metal and plated in gold or silver plating.
Custom Made Religious Pins
For years, the Monterey Company has been creating top quality religious designs for churches nationwide. They make ideal gifts for the congregation and can help strengthen the group’s sense of unity and spirit. Our creative designers can help you come up with the perfect pin design for your church or group, from non-denominational, Catholic, Jewish, Christian designs to non-Western religious pins, using traditional religious insignias or a design of your choice. We also have a large selection of quality stock designs.
Popular Symbols for Custom Christian Lapel Pins
- Crosses and Crucifixes, these pins are customizable in size, dimension, material, and detail, achieving antique, glossy, or matte finishes.
- Ichthys or Fish depicted through simple linework design, or pressed into and combined with other shapes and styles.
- Doves, made in two or three dimensions, allowing for realistic or straightforward designs.
- Popular Jewish Symbol
- Star of David, represented in pin designs by simple, clean linework, or integrated into more complex schemes and color patterns.
- Hamsa, often designed with beautiful colors and raised linework, these pins are typically die struck and have a striking aesthetic.
- Common Non-Western Religious Styles
- Buddhist Mandala, these designs best depicted in 2 dimensions, with simple color schemes.
- Chinese Yin and Yang, represented well in printed or 2-dimensional styles, this design lends itself well to bold colors or varied textures and finishes.
- Islam Star and Crescent, this design is often represented in printed pins but looks great in both two and three-dimensional designs.
- Hindu Om, a design beautifully represented in die-casting and three dimensions.
How to Order Your Religious Lapel Pins
There are several factors to consider when you create a custom pin, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about ordering religious lapel pins:
- To communicate a message
- To bring unity to a group or congregation
- To say thank you to fundraisers, volunteers, and employees
- To show pride in a church, religion or cause
- To provide souvenirs for the congregation
- To promote education about leaders
- To inspire others with a quote or message
Who Wears Religious Pins?
There are so many churches and spiritual groups who want and need to spread their word, but here’s a short list of some of the many organizations that order from us frequently:
- Christian churches
- Mormon churches
- Jewish temples and Chabad
- Catholic churches and cathedrals
- Non-Western groups
- Youth groups
- Pastors, priests, rabbis, and other religious leaders
- Church group support staff
- Congregation leaders
Don’t see your group on the list? No problem. We will happily create a custom pin for you—just request a quote.