- To memorialize a particular person, place or occasion
- To build brand loyalty for a corporation
- To spread awareness for a particular cause or concept
- To give as a fundraising gift
- To award or recognize special achievements or accomplishments by an employee or personnel
- To boost morale through a challenge coin
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To signify affiliation or membership in a group, unit or club
So many people, businesses, groups and associations can use custom coins for commemoration, but here’s a short list of some of the many organizations that order from us frequently:
Don’t see your group in the list? No problem. We will happily make your custom coin—just request a quote.
Die & Mold Insurance
We keep dies for three years from the time you order and after that, your die or mold will be recycled. However, you will not be charged for dies if you reorder within 3 years.
We do offer a service for $40.00 that will insure your dies will be kept and ready for you to use even after three years. Die fees range from $45.00 to $400.00.
The $40.00 insurance might not be for everyone but in some case it just makes sense. If you plan on placing future orders for the same product, we recommend die & mold insurance.
Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your custom coins and we will also create a proof for your approval!