Die Struck Pins Can Be Made In Days!
We can make custom pins in as few as ten days. Made with soft enamel or hard enamel and made to last by using the highest quality metals. Our design team can create a proof for your review at no charge. Our pins are shiny and flawless! We triple polish our pins by hand and use silver copper and polished gold plating.
Request a quote or call us at: (877) 290-9290 to speak with an expert.
Custom Designed Pins
We can create custom-made pins in any shape or size. We can create specialty shapes in any size including awareness ribbons with cutouts. Designs can be made with black nickel plating for team trading pins to destination imagination schools looking for a special design shape.
Gemstones can add a special touch as well as adding a deluxe clutch to your pin can enhance your design. We also offer real gold plating options for anyone looking to have a jewelry-like finish.
Custom Die Struck Design Options:
Die struck pins are elegant and distinctive and can be made in any size or shape. We use varied metal levels and textures to transform your logo into a beautiful design. Adding 3D to your design is our specialty.
3d designs can be made with more detail compared to 2D designs and can be created by using our cast pins style.
Custom pin style options to choose from:
- No Enamel: Usually made in an antique finish if you do not want color added to your design.
- Soft Enamel Pins: Color is recessed and epoxy can be added for a smooth finish.
- Hard Enamel Pins: Smooth to the touch and resembles cloisonné. Add a tie tack attachment or deluxe clutch!
- Shiny Plating: Usually made of gold, silver or copper plating.
- Antique Plating: A great option if you would like to add 3D to your specialty pins.
- Full Color: Insert an offset printed emblem into your design for a full-color look.
Choose between soft enamel and hard enamel or choose cloisonné for a distinctive look. All our recognition pins can be plated in any finish or mixed and match platings.
Need a trading pin or tie tack made of copper or brass? Do you need to create an employee recognition pin using precious metals? We design and manufacture pins for small companies to fortune 500’s using only the highest quality materials.
How are die-struck lapel pins made?
We double strike each design into a solid piece of metal. Each design is plated and color filled. The final step in creating recognition pins is to polish them by hand. We also create cast pins if you need an extreme 3d look.
Can my order be rushed?
Rush orders are our specialty! We can rush any order but please check with us to confirm our delivery time. Our USA made pins can be rushed depending on your design.
Why should I order from the Monterey Company?
- We provide free design and artwork.
- We have low minimums.
- We give all of our customers the best quality, best prices, fast production times and top-notch customer service.
- Step one is to request a quote!
We make the best quality employee recognition pins using precious metals. We have the best pin prices and customer service!