Custom Scout Patches
existing patch design or create a brand new one, these decorations offer endless
possibilities to express yourself. From camping trips to community projects–all it
takes is some fun work and creativity.
Custom Designed Girl Scout Badges
Girl Scouts Cadettes (ages 11-14) can let their imaginations run wild and design a custom badge that reflects their interests, goals, achievements, or activities with the “Make Your Own Badge” program. Whether it is for a campout experience or in recognition of an accomplishment – anything goes! With no rules or restrictions on what you create for your unique badge – think outside the box to craft something meaningful. You will have proud bragging rights when others admire your original creation afterwards!
With Girl Scout badges proudly displayed on your vest or sash, there’s no better way of honoring all of your special moments and achievements than with stunning embroidered patches. So get creative and catch the world’s eye and tell them that you are proud, empowered, a leader and a friend with custom Girl Scout patches designed by none other than you.
The Girl Scouts Is A Global Club
The Girl Scouts is a global club with membership from 152 countries and territories, so it is also really fun to collect pieces from around the globe that fit your style when you partake in an international travel activity. And guess what? You get a custom made patch for doing that too! So get ready and create a Girl Scout patch that is so cool, other girls will want to trade with you! Creating unique Girl Scout patches has never been easier than with The Monterey Company so contact us today and let us help you get started with your custom order today.
The Most Popular Girl Scout Patches
- Camping: This badge is for girls who have learned basic wilderness and camping skills. To earn this patch, you must complete a variety of camping activities, such as setting up a tent, cooking over a campfire, and even telling stories around the campfire.
- Cooking: This patch is earned for learning to cook. To earn this badge, you must complete a variety of cooking activities, such as making a meal from scratch, writing a cookbook, and cooking a meal for others.
- Community Service: This patch is all about learning to be of service to others. To earn this patch, you must complete a variety of community service activities, such as volunteering at a soup kitchen, organizing a group to clean up a park, or writing letters to our soldiers and veterans.
- Friendship: This patch is for girls to learn how to make and become a better friend. To earn this patch, you must complete a variety of friendship activities, such as hosting a party, volunteering together, or bring a role model or attending a Girl Scout meeting and making friends with girls from other troops.
- Leadership Badge: This patch is for girls who are learning to be leaders. To earn it, you must complete a variety of leadership activities, such as planning a meeting, organizing an event, or leading a group of girls in an activity.
- Personal Best: This patch is for girls who want to challenge themselves. To earn this badge, you must complete a variety of activities that challenge you, such as learning a new skill like welding or sewing, trying a new sport, or writing and giving a speech.
Earning Your A Girl Scout Patch
To earn a Girl Scout patch, you must complete a variety of activities related to the badge. For example, to earn the Camping Patch, you must complete a variety of camping activities, such as setting up a tent, cooking over a campfire, and telling stories around the campfire. Once you have completed the required activities, you will need to submit a patch application to your local Girl Scout council. The application will include information about the activities you have completed and a photo or video of you doing the activity. If your application is approved, you will receive it in the mail. You can then proudly wear your patch on your vest, sash or tee shirt.
Learn About The Types of Custom Patch Backings
What Types of Keychains are Customizable?
Why Customizing PVC Patches With 3D vs 2D Is A Great Option
Merrowed Edge Patches vs Heat Cut
Top 5 Best Richardson Hats With Your Logo
Sewing Custom Patches To Hats
Stoneware Coffee Mugs vs Ceramic Mugs
Tips On Screen Printing Dark Shirts
Custom Scout Patches
Hiking Stick Medallions & Badges