Custom printed lapel pins come in three styles. Screen printed pins, CMYK Offset printed pins and photo dome pins. We can print your design all the way to the edge of a pin, or a metal edge can be added that borders your design. We coat each pin with a thin epoxy coating to ensure its durability and provide a beautiful finish.
We Manufacture Offset & Screen Printed Pins
What kind of printed lapel pins do you make? We have three different kinds of printed lapel pin manufacturing techniques.
- CMYK printed pins: Also called four-color process or offset printed pins, and are produced by printing your custom design digitally onto an adhesive label. Then each label is individually placed on the metal backing, leaving a border when required, then a clear epoxy dome is added to protect the label from scratching and fading. A CMYK printed image can be added on top of any of our enameled styles as a photo insert, at extra cost. An epoxy coating is added to protect it.
- Screen printed pins: Solid areas of PMS colors are laid down over a metal surface where needed. Sometimes metal areas are left exposed as part of the design. Epoxy coating is added for protection.
- Photo dome pins: Photo dome pins are created by taking an actual photo and printing it onto a label via our CMYK process. They are finished by adding a clear, flexible label, making them a bit thicker than our standard printed pins.
Have A Photo? This Is The Perfect Style To use!
Can a photograph be added to a pin?
Absolutely. Our printed pins are perfect for this, making them especially popular with children’s sports leagues, as personalized images can be used to make commemorative pins for specific teams. Photographs of children’s artwork can be made into custom lapel pins to share with family and friends as treasured memories.
Why should I choose a printed pin?
It depends on your project, but printed pins are great for several reasons. They are popular with people who trade pins. They are also a good choice if you don’t have time to design an elaborate 3D pin.
Printed Pin Gallery
This the Best Style If You Have A Photo Design
- To create a logo or design without metal lines around the colors
- To create a lapel pin with a photo
- To create a lapel pin that features a logo’s exact PMS colors
- To design a lapel pin with versatility
- To recognize fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and years of service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide mementos for visitors to theme parks, zoos, and aquariums
- As promotional advertising at exhibitions or conferences