Are you looking for rush lapel pins?
Because printed lapel pins do not require liquid enamel color fill, they allow a logo or design to be recreated without the need for fine metal lines around the colors. This makes it the most versatile lapel pin on the market, without question and we can rush these pins to meet most deadlines.
Custom printed lapel pins come in three types, and we manufacture them all: Screen printed pins, CMYK printed pins and photo dome pins. Choose between having a pin with color reaching to the edges of the pin, or a metal edge created from brass or stainless steel. We coat each pin with a thin epoxy coating to ensure its durability and provide a beautiful finish.
Sample Printed Lapel Pins
Why Order Printed Pins?
- To create a logo or design without metal lines around the colors
- To create a lapel pin with a photo
- To create a lapel pin that features a logo’s exact PMS colors
- To design a lapel pin with versatility
- To recognize fundraisers, volunteers and employees
- To show company pride and years of service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate graduations, anniversaries and company milestones
- To provide mementos for visitors to theme parks, zoos, and aquariums
- As promotional advertising at exhibitions or conferences
What kind of printed lapel pins do you make?We have three different kinds of printed lapel pin manufacturing techniques. Please call our expert staff to discuss what type is best for your custom pin design:
- CMYK printed pins: Also called four-color process or offset printed pins, and are produced by printing your custom design digitally onto an adhesive label. Then each label is individually placed on the metal backing, leaving a border when required, then a clear epoxy dome is added to protect the label from scratching and fading. A CMYK printed image can be added on top of any of our enameled styles as a photo insert, at extra cost. An epoxy coating is added to protect it.
- Screen printed pins: Solid areas of PMS colors are laid down over a metal surface where needed. Sometimes metal areas are left exposed as part of the design. Epoxy coating is added for protection.
- Photo dome pins: Photo dome pins are created by taking an actual photo and printing it onto a label via our CMYK process. They are finished by adding a clear, flexible label, making them a bit thicker than our standard printed pins.
Can a photograph be added to a pin?
Absolutely. Our printed pins are perfect for this, making them especially popular with children’s sports leagues, as personalized images can be used to make commemorative pins for specific teams. Photographs of children’s artwork can be made into custom lapel pins to share with family and friends as treasured memories.
Why should I choose a printed pin?
It depends on your project, but printed pins are great for several reasons. They are popular with people who trade pins. They are also a good choice if you don’t have time to design an elaborate 3D pin.
Are they as durable or pretty as a 3D or enamel pin?
Yes, the epoxy coating gives the pin durability, and the printing ensures that the colors turn out brilliantly.
How long will it take to get my custom pins?
Production time varies depending on the style of the pin you choose, but it normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. Rush jobs can be usually be accommodated for an additional charge.
Why should I order from Monterey Company?
Because we provide all design and artwork at no charge and have low minimum quantities. We give all of our customers the best quality and the best prices, with fast production times and top-notch customer service.
Ready to order? Step one is to contact us and we will provide you with a quote for your printed lapel pins and we will also create a proof for your approval!