Custom Embroidered Patches
We take your design and turn it into an elegant embroidered patches custom made to your specifications. We have many colored twills and an even larger selection of vibrant, high-quality threads to create your design. Our computer-controlled embroidery machines can recreate even the smallest details so that we can replicate any logo, in any shape and any thread count.
Company Patch Manufacturer
As a manufacturer of embroidered patches and badges, we start by digitizing your artwork free. The key to making a great design is in the digitizing—knowing which direction the stiches will lay can make a notable difference in the final look. From there, we embroider your logo directly onto custom backing in a variety of vibrant colors.
Patches Custom Designed In Days
Our artists produce computer-aided designs using the latest technology. Once your art has been digitized, it can be embroidered with a sew-on border or velcro back. Production time varies depending on the style you choose, but it usually takes between two and three weeks to create your order. We can help you with rush order by creating fast art and we will emaill you a free proof today.
We Are Quality Patch Makers
As an embroidery patch maker and supplier, your design is stitched and precisely cut for a high-quality final product. From there, the backing of your choice is applied to your artwork. Iron-on, adhesive, or velcro can be also be added so it can easily be added to any surface. We also provide pre-production samples to ensure your art is perfect. We’ve made the entire design creation and production process so simple that deciding if you would like to have a sew-on back or velcro is the biggest decision you’ll need to make. We also have perfected making PVC patches that have a rubber-like feel.
Custom Logo Patch Designs Made To Order
Get a Quote
Request a quote or email us today!
Custom Patches With Embroidery
We make patches with embroidery by taking your artwork and digitizing it using a computer-controlled digitizer. From there, thread colors are loaded into the machine and, thousands of stitches later, your logo is transformed into a company patch. These are the biggest steps to consider when creating a custom patch or badge. We provide free artwork with every order.
Step 1: Explore The Order Options
Explore all of the different options available, and choose which type that works the best for you.
- Sew-on patches
- Woven patches & clothing labels
- Velcro / Hook and Loop
- Custom-embroidered iron-on
- Merrow borders and hot-cut borders
Step 2: Sizing & The Best Shape
There is no right or wrong size and shape for a personalized patch—it’s unique for every customer and varies depending on needs and preferences. With nearly 30 years of experience, we can help you calculate the dimensions. The length and width will impact your pricing.
Step 5 : The Perfect Attachment
We offer several different attachments to suit your needs.
- Patches can be sewn directly onto clothes, making it a permanent and secure way to attach your custom designs.
- Iron-on patches have a heat adhesive to attach it to clothes or accessories. Once positioned, place a cloth over the patch to protect it. Then, position a hot iron briefly (for 20 to 30 seconds or less) on the cloth to melt the glue onto the garment and fix it into position. This is one of the easiest methods for permanently attaching your custom patches to your products.
- Adhesive Backed: Similar to the iron-on backs, it helps you attach them easily. However, it only works with smooth, non-fabric surfaces.
- elcro backing is made up of hook-and-loop fasteners. One part of the attachment is on the patch, and the other is sewn onto the garment. This lets you quick and easy removal. This style is ideal for uniforms
- Plastic Backs: Giving them added support so that they will maintain their shape through wear and tear.
Button Loops: This style is a simple loop that allows it to hang from a button or lapel pin. They can be easily removed or moved to another garment quickly.
Step 3: We Figure Out The Percentage Of Coverage For You
After you’ve decided on the size, we will decide on the right percentage of thread coverage. Every logo patch we create is stitched directly on twill fabric, and our twill fabrics come in several styles. Different twill backgrounds are a perfect to display all of the elements of your design and create amazing contrast. Most images fall between 75 and 100 percent coverage. The amount of coverage you choose will also have an impact on your final price. The price is also determined by how many stitches are included in your finished product.
Step 4: Find The Best Options
Choose the right order enhancements or embellishments. Here are some enhancements we offer that make a big impact on your product:
- Metallic Threads: This is a great way to make your custom details stand out.
- Glow-in-the-Dark: See the detailing of your design, even at night.
- Custom Three-Dimensional: Add a sculpted and puffy look.
- Printed and Woven: A great option for adding textural elements and impressive detail.
Seleting The Best Enhancements & Ordering is Easy
Price list based on a logo with normal coverage
Best Customizing & Designing Options That Will Enhance Your Logo
We are proud to offer endless options for you to customize patches. We have metallic, glow-in-the-dark finishes, three-dimensional puff stitching, printed and woven patches all to ensure that you have every option available when working on your logo. When it comes to bringing your creation to life, only the sky's the limit for your imagination.
Order Wholesale Embroidered Patches
As a wholesale patch company, we manufacture many different styles for businesses and organizations like:
- Biker and motorcycle patches
- Military and security
- Police Patches
- Fire, and EMT patches
- Clubs & Business Organizations
- Boys and Girls Scout Custom Designs
Need More Information on custom embroidered patches? Get a quote today and speak to your dedicated account manager and we will provide you with a quote. Contact us by email or feel free to give our customer service a call.