Custom Soft Enamel Pins
For fashion mavens on a budget, soft enamel pins provide an unbeatable price point for timeless style and impeccable manufacturing. So express your love of fashion with flair that won't break the bank!
Why Choose Soft Enamel Lapel Pins?
Soft Enamel pins are a powerful way to make your branding stand out - the raised polished surface and color-filled recesses create high-contrast visuals that guarantee maximum impact. It's easy to get creative with these custom pins, and most logos can be made into three-dimensional shapes for an eye-catching, statement-making full-color image!
How Are Soft Enamel Pins Made?
Crafting soft enamel lapel pins requires a special process.
- The making of a soft enamel lapel pin starts with the custom making of a die in order to strike a logo onto it. This die is put into a milling machine and used to accurately cut the logo into a sheet of stamped metal, creating raised parts (known as all-metal edges) that stand out from the main surface while still being somewhat recessed.
- The next step: colored enamel is applied to into these recessed areas, going up to 75% of the depth so that when the pin is finished it has a textured feel thanks to its unique coloring.
- The last step in the process is to plate them. For soft enamel pins, most people prefer gold or silver but someone who likes dark colors may choose black nickel ( darker than chrome). The raised surfaces get polished to perfection and any stamped details are filled up using paint so it looks good from every angle! The three different finishes that are available for this style of lapel pin include a matte finish, an antique finish, and a shiny plating. The antique finish gives more detailing and a retro appearance which makes the smaller text readable, as well as faces standing out.
Why Soft Enamel Pins Are So Popular
Soft enamel is one of our most popular options, with customers looking for a product at a slightly better value than hard enamel pins. They are one of the most popular styles we manufacture as they are a one-of-a-kind piece of art. With fine detailing and hundreds of different enamels to choose from, they offer you the opportunity to create a totally customized badge design to represent you and your business. We are also able to sandblast the recessed sections to create a jewelry-like finish, providing you with a piece that will be cherished for years. Mixing our special enamel for each order, we can match Pantone colors and your brand standards exactly.
What's the difference between soft and hard enamel pins?
The soft enamel lapel pin is made with a different process that allows for recessed colors. Hard-enamel pins have a jewelry-quality surface and have an almost glass like appearance like cloisonne pins to them because they have color on the same level as the metal borders making them smooth to the touch. Adding epoxy to the paint makes the look very similar to hard enamel also known as epola but with a much better price point.
- Plastic Boxes
- Velveteen Boxes
- Butterfly Clutch
- Deluxe Clutches
- Rubber Clutch Clasp
- Backer Cards
- Magnet Backing
- Safety Pin Backs
Request a Quick Quote
Need a custom pin quote for your next project? Upload an image or logo to get started
See All Pins
We have a wide selection of lapel pins. We offer the most popular styles in our gallery for you to choose from.
How Much Do Soft Enamel Lapel Pins Cost To Make?
Soft enamel pins are the most budget-friendly option. They have raised metal edges, rather than smooth ones which makes them easily distinguishable by feel - but don't let their affordability fool you; prices for these little guys vary depending on how many you buy! If your plan is only to purchase 100 pins (as an example), then pricing will be much lower when buying 1k units. The price for 100 would cost around $2.65 vs $1.20 per 1000 quantities. These custom lapel pins make great trading pins
The cost of custom enamel pins is based on several factors such as artwork, quantity, and size. There are different types for customization like mold/setup base metal type finish color Add-ons etc., which affect pricing heavily depending upon your requirements. These pins have many options that could affect the final price. They come in all shapes, sizes, and prices. From tiny to big--you'll find a variety of designs that suit any need! The bigger the pin-the higher its cost will be. The Monterey Company is here to help you bring your ideas, designs, or artwork into reality! We have years of digital art experience and are more than happy to assist in the design process.
How long does it take to get soft enamel pins?
The Monterey Company is a premier manufacturer of custom pins and fast turnaround time, with an output tone that's helpful yet informative. Our team can have your enamel pin design struck into metal within 10-12 days while still meeting all deadlines!
What about making custom samples? We're always here to help! If you need physical samples, just let us know and we'll get them made for your project. We do charge an additional fee for pre-pro samples, but this ensures that the end product will be perfect before sending out a full order. Pre-production samples can add additional time to your turnaround process which is typically 2 - 3 weeks total from the start date until receiving final files/proofs back from the manufacturer – however, this also varies based on the complexity of design needs.
Customization & Personalization
- From color and design to texture, shape, and size: we believe your pins should be an expression of you. That's why our enamel pins offer limitless customization options – empowering you to create unique pieces that perfectly reflect who you are! Add the personal touches that take each pin from ordinary to extraordinary - start expressing yourself today with a truly one-of-a-kind piece!
- Glow-In-The-Dark Colors
- Eye-Catching Gemstones
- Recessed Metal Sandblasting
- Years of Service Engraving Great for Non-Profits
- Epoxy Coating Resembling Hard Enamel
Ordering is Easy
Custom soft enamel lapel pins are a great way to express your personality! We make the process of ordering and customizing them easy. Our staff will help you select styles, plating types, and sizes that work for you while considering application needs as well design preferences - it's simple and stress-free with us.
Black Nickel Finish