Custom Police Pins
Police lapel pins & firefighter pins are made to order with your department logo or insignia. We can make mini badges as well as commendation bars. Our award bars can be made in cloisonne or hard enamel. Our merit pin designs can be made in days and production time normally runs two weeks after proof approval.
Years of Service Police Lapel Pins
Made with soft enamel, hard enamel or real cloisonné. Our police mini badges are made to last with real gold plating! Priced as low as $.89 each and can be made in low quantities! We also offer custom engraving for years od service!
Firefighters and policeman work in some of the toughest conditions, and it is extremely important that these public servants are both easily identifiable and also supported by the communities they serve and protect.
Custom fire and police pins are an effective way to show your affiliation with a specific department, but they are also a great way to show your appreciation of these hard-working members of the community. Your logo can also be used for other products we make including police coins. We also can make any insignia into a custom mini police badge or mini firefighter badge.
Sample Fire & Police Department Pins
Law Enforcement Pins Make Awesome Fund Raising Gifts
Police or fire department lapel pins can also be custom designed to commemorate special achievements or years in service and have names or identification numbers added for individuals. People in the communities love wearing fire department and police department lapel pins to support and honor these public service workers. Departments can give them out to thank volunteers or as fundraising gifts.
The Monterey Company also creates one of a kind custom police coins with your insignia. Our coins are made from bronze and are some of the highest quality coins you will find.
Who Uses These Pins?
There are so many ways to commemorate the dedication and hard work of fire departments and police departments, and here are some of the most popular groups of people who wear these custom fire department pins and police pins:
- Police officers
- Retired police officers and firefighters
- Police officers and firefighters who have had several years of service
- Police officers in a specialized department or unit
- Police officers with K-9 support
- Firefighters with specific skills or certifications
- Police officers and firefighters with a certain rank
- Volunteers who have helped fire and police departments
- Supporters of firefighters and police officers
- People who have raised funds for the fire or police departments
- Family members and friends of firefighters and police officers
- Firefighters, police officers and civilians who have participated in an event
Why Order This Style Pin?
- To recognize police officers and firefighters for their service
- To identify specialized departments or units within the police force or fire departments
- To recognize specific skills or certifications for firefighters and police officers
- To say thank you to fundraisers, volunteers, and employees
- To show department pride and recognize years of service
- To create a piece of collectible commemorative art
- To celebrate retirements, anniversaries and milestones
- To provide souvenirs for fire department and police department events and fundraisers
Why Order From Us?
- Why should I order my fire or police pins from Monterey Company?
Because we provide all design and artwork at no charge and have low minimum quantities. We give all of our customers the best quality and the best prices, with fast production times and top-notch customer service. We also make custom police and firefighter patches.
What size should a police pin be? The answer is, it should be between 3/4" and 1 1/8" Can they be larger? sure, but we only recommend going larger if the pin is not very tall. Adding a second post is also recommended on a wide pin to keep it from spinning on a uniform.
Matching police department logo colors?
We can match colors using the PMS color matching system. The exception is when selecting a cloisonne pin style. TThere are limited colors available with cloisonne., as they are limited to a few hundred rich colors.
How do the fire or police pins attach to a uniform?
We offer regular clutches and deluxe clutch fastening attachment. If you prefer a fastener that does not pierce clothing, we offer a strong magnet attachment for an additional charge.
What are the custom firefighter or police pins made out of?
You can choose from copper, bronze or iron. The magnet fastener requires the pin to be made from iron in order to create a powerful hold.
Which is the best police lapel pin style?
All of our styles will make beautiful fire or police pins, but what’s best for you depends on your project, artwork, and budget. We suggest printed pins for an exact reproduction of a logo, which will also lower costs in a custom design. Hard enamel pins cost more, but the result is a heavier, more substantial lapel pin. Choosing an antique or two-tone finish will provide a lapel pin that looks elegant and has a higher perceived value. We can help! You can call us or email us to discuss your ideas, designs or sketches for your pin. Once we review your artwork, we will happily suggest the styles that would suit your design best.
How long will it take to receive your order?
Production time varies depending on the style of the pin you choose, but it normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. Rush jobs can usually be accommodated for an additional charge.