Custom Lapel Pins
For over 30 years, the Monterey Company has been making special events even more special by turning logos into lapel pins. We bring your brand to life in a easy and creative way.
Custom Made Pins For Any Occasion
We can transform any logo into the perfect custom lapel pin. With decades of experience as an enamel pin maker, our artists can create flawless looking pins. We have top-of-the-line enameling and plating to make sure your lapel pins stand out.
The Sky’s The Limit When Making Logo Pins
Just send in your sketch, and we’ll handle the rest. Our artists bring your ideas to life. We will help you select the best shape, plating, and color to work with your business design. Then we work with you every step of the way so you get exactly what you’re looking for. We stand behind all of our products and offer a quality guaranty and awesome customer service.
American Made Custom Lapel Pin Design Gallery
Create a buzz around your next awards event, or make a fashion statement with our custom lapel pins. Our USA made pins have a jewelry-quality to them and our process is guaranteed to impress you. Email us for a free quote today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ordering Custom Lapel Pins
Custom logo pins are made by first sketching an idea and sending it to us. From there, our friendly artists turn your sketch into the perfect rendered artwork. An important part of designing a lapel pin is our experience. Our artists know exactly how to bring your sketch to life thanks to years of expertise. We can customize almost every aspect of your lapel pins using the best options. We also offer production overseas for bulk orders. We design orders in Canada, Costa Rica and we make our rush printed pins in the USA.
- Custom shapes
- Textured options
- 3D design elements
- Antique or shiny finish
- Base metals including copper, zinc, pewter, brass, and bronze
From start to finish, production time usually takes between one and three weeks. The process of creating your own custom lapel pins can be broken down into four steps. Our printed pins are the fastest to produce and typically take between two and 10 days. Die struck pins, hard or soft enamel, and cloisonne takes between 10 and 14 days. Casting from pewter or zinc alloy, take between 12 and 21 days.
- Artwork and design
- Approval of digital proof
- Packaging and shipping
The price for 100 custom pins with a standard clutch, gold finish, and up to six colors is around $325. Prices vary based on your design elements. We offer wholesale pricing to the trade. We have the lowest prices and accept all payment options.
Creating customized pins for your company is simple and begins with an idea. Start your order by sending us your logo. From there, our artists will work with you to create your design. We have a wide variety of colors, textures, and finishes to choose from. Give us a call or email us and our staff is available anytime to answer your questions and guide you with placing an order.
- The first step is to submit your sketch and select the size. Then, decide if you would like to add color using cloisonne, soft, or hard enamel. After you have made your selection, our design team will create your art proof.
- After you’ve decided on the quantity, lapel pin type, shape and plating color, a quote will be sent to you.
- Once you’ve approved your custom quote, production can begin and everything is hand made.
Your options online are endless when it comes to how to search for a company to work with. We make it a simple process and we spend time on the phone with you and not just email. We ensure you receive as much time as you need to feel good about your choice in working with us. Here is a shortlist of the type of customer we work with.
- Artists and experienced designers
- Small and large companies
- Nonprofits and clubs
- Anyone looking for a factory-direct pin maker
- Distributors selling promotional products. We offer wholesale prices to Sage, PPAI, and ASI members.
We have a variety of custom lapel pin types to choose from including USA made precious metal pins.
Compare Our Quality And Top Rated Styles
We offer several popular custom pin styles, including die-struck, enamel, and printed product style designs. Work with our sales team to learn which is best for your logo.
- Die struck pins: In die striking, an image is transferred into a blank by using a large press. This creates a mirror-like finish for the final design.
- Soft & hard enamel pins are created the same way except for one has texture and the other is smooth to the touch.
- Printing and offset-printing is the best and most popular technique for full-color custom pins. It’s also the best option for quick custom designs where there are no solid lines between colors. We are able to match Pantone colors and we can print your logo in beautiful full-color.
Ordering Customized Lapel Pins Is Easy And fast
Placing your custom lapel pin order is easy and we offer low-cost options and fast shipping. Send us your sketch and we’ll provide you with a free proof to get started. The Monterey Company offers fast shipping direct from our factory with every purchase. Our prices are affordable and competitive and your satisfaction is our top goal.
Lapel Pin Price List
|1 1/4 inch||$2.85||$2.37||$1.76||$1.34||$1.22||$1.16||$1.01||$0.94||$0.92||$0.91|
|1 1/2 inch||$3.03||$2.53||$1.98||$1.55||$1.36||$1.28||$1.15||$1.06||$1.06||$1.06|
|1 3/4 inch||$3.19||$2.66||$2.14||$1.64||$1.47||$1.42||$1.25||$1.16||$1.16||$1.17|
Three Easy Steps To Placing An Order
Ready to get started? Request a quote to speak and a member of our sales team and we will be in touch soon the same day. Become one of our happy customers today and let us manufacture a perfect quality custom pin with your design. We can ship our products via FedEx 3day day shipping.
Send Us Your Design Sketch
Request a quote and digital proof of your pin design. We offer unlimited product revisions and awesome design service!
Approve Your Free Digital Proof
Fast delivery! It takes between two and fifteen business days for us to produce and ship your order of custom enamel pins.
Production & Shipping
Once you’ve approved your digital proof, we’ll start the production of your order. We guarantee fast shipping no matter what style you choose.